Bridging the Gap: Kintla Yoga, LLC Partners with Unitus Therapy Intelligence to Offer Kintla Yoga Therapy® Cloud-Based Resources for Mental Health Practitioners Working in the Field of Trauma Recovery
The union of Kintla Yoga LLC and Unitus Therapy Intelligence brings Kintla Yoga Therapy® cloud-based mind-body resources to mental health practitioners across the globe, including private practices, government and non-government agencies, service organizations, plus academic and medical institutions.
The UnitusTI cloud offers practitioners my Kintla Yoga Therapy® program practices with therapeutic guidance updated in real time, assessment tools to monitor client progress, secure record keeping, and report generation. The program also offers practitioner accountability and program efficacy. The delivery of the Kintla Yoga Therapy® programs empowers individuals with cloud support through detailed guidance programs, audio and video files. Practitioners and clients feel supported in the implementation of the programs practices.
Harvard Medical School (2018)
Our mission is to educate, to teach and to empower all human beings who have experienced chronic stress or trauma in any form with compassionate, well-researched, and evidence-based yoga and mindfulness practices.
– Kintla Striker, CEO Kintla Yoga LLC
“The Kintla Yoga Therapy program is the most comprehensive, evidence-based, resource for best-practices in treating trauma that I have seen. For service providers, the programs offered here are customized individually to help address patients’ unique needs—a feature so important, as everybody responds to trauma differently and there is no one-size-fits-all method for treatment. For those receiving treatment, the Kintla Yoga Therapy program offers clear, detailed guidance for practices recommended by the service provider that allows for patients to take the reins of their own healing in a safe and empowering way. These programs are an essential asset to both service providers and patients in healing the effects of trauma and chronic stress.”
— Apryl E. Pooley, PhD, trauma neuroscientist
What are the Kintla Yoga Therapy® programs?
- The Kintla Yoga Therapy® program is a trauma-informed, evidence-based yoga therapy designed to empower healing in trauma survivors, including those suffering the effects of chronic stress, PTSD, C-PTSD, and Secondary Traumatic Stress. The program offers cloud-based training and tools for professionals who want to incorporate trauma-informed yoga therapy into their mental health therapy sessions.
- The Kintla Yoga Therapy® Combat Recovery program is a trauma-informed, evidence-based yoga therapy designed to empower healing in combat veterans, including those suffering the effects of PTSD, C-PTSD, and Secondary Traumatic Stress. The program offers cloud-based tools for in-the-moment implementation by mental health providers and trauma-informed yoga teachers.
- The Kintla Yoga Therapy® Disaster Distress Relief program is a trauma-informed, evidence-based yoga therapy designed to empower healing in populations experiencing emotional distress associated with natural or man-made disasters, including those suffering the effects of traumatic stress and secondary trauma. The program offers cloud-based tools for in-the-moment implementation by professional providers as well as volunteers in times of crisis.
- The Kintla Yoga Therapy® Forced Displacement Distress Relief program is a trauma-informed, evidence-based yoga therapy designed to empower healing in forcibly displaced persons, including refugees, asylum-seekers, and internally displaced persons suffering the effects of traumatic stress. Compassionate implementation of Kintla Yoga Therapy® program tools is fundamental to a goal of successful dynamic assimilation. The program offers cloud-based tools for in-the-moment implementation by professional providers as well as volunteers in times of crisis.
- The Kintla Yoga Therapy® Human Trafficking Recovery program is a trauma-informed, evidence-based yoga therapy designed to empower healing in human trafficking survivors, including those suffering the effects of multiple traumatic experiences, PTSD, C-PTSD, and Secondary Traumatic Stress. The program offers cloud-based tools for in-the-moment implementation by professional providers as well as volunteers in times of crisis.
“The primary goal for me with populations of trauma survivors is to teach them skills that they’ll have for a lifetime. Skill sets that build internal resources, help them to reduce their own suffering, to take back personal power, and to begin to take steps forward to be productive, positive influences within their communities. ”
— Kintla Striker
— Kintla Striker, Creator | Teacher | Speaker | Trainer | Researcher | Kintla Yoga Therapy®
Who are they for?
The Kintla Yoga Therapy® programs are designed for mental health practitioners who work in trauma related fields. Any discipline that addresses the challenge of clients with traumatic stress and/or mental and emotional disorders can benefit from trauma-informed yoga therapy.
Those who can most benefit from the Kintla Yoga Therapy® programs encompass not only the survivor of trauma, disaster distress, or chronic stress but the practitioner and provider giving care:
- Mental Health Care Providers in private practice, government and non-government organizations, schools, hospitals, social service agencies, and wellness centers
- Organizations, Agencies, and Corporations Dedicated to Employee and/or Volunteer Wellness
Kintla Yoga Therapy® programs serve all populations that have experienced chronic stress or trauma in any form, including:
- Military Veterans
- Community Responders, such as police departments, fire departments, ROTC, military guard, emergency medical responders, crime victim advocates, and more
- International Aid Workers on Mission, such as Red Cross, NGOs, and more
- Disaster Relief workers and volunteers
- Caregivers, such as volunteers, hospital workers, cancer centers, social service agencies, and more
- Certified Teachers of Wellness
- Communities and Families suffering the effects of traumatic stress
- Refugee Distress workers
- Courts, Addiction Rehabilitation centers
Why should you use them?
Experiencing a traumatic event or multiple traumatic events can cause a variety of traumatic stress challenges for survivors, including for example, making it nearly impossible to simply get through a single day without multiple anxiety or panic attacks. Kintla Yoga Therapy® empowers post-traumatic growth. It is specially designed to address this causal mind-body disconnect in individuals who have suffered trauma and is becoming widely recognized as an effective way to create a healing environment for trauma based clients, allowing them greater body awareness, the ability to calm their breath, quiet their thoughts, reconnect body-mind-spirit-breath, and to regain a felt-sense of safety, so they can take the next breath, the next step forward.
The Kintla Yoga Therapy® programs give you the tools and training you need to incorporate simple trauma-informed yoga practices into your therapy sessions for cutting-edge therapy.
How does it work?
Delivered through our innovative UnitusTI cloud software. Access from any device, anywhere in the world.
The Kintla Yoga Therapy® programs are delivered via subscription to the UnitusTI cloud. With leading-edge data collection, staff and client management tools and the Kintla Yoga Therapy® programs built right into UnitusTI, you can focus on the healing, anytime, anywhere.
- See instant data on your clients’ progress and make informed decisions on their next steps
- Provide reports and share relevant data securely with your staff and clients
- Track staff performance and give them collaboration tools to keep your practice on track
- Customizable data collection means you can track as much or as little as you need to keep your practice humming and your clients happy
Subscribe to UnitusTI, log in, load client data and begin working. Take data from any device or computer and share clients progress instantly with HIPAA/FERPA friendly security.